Sunday, November 19, 2006

A dream.

I had a dream a few nights ago that I wanted to record. It's got a lot of blurs, but I'll try.


Jake came to visit me. He walked into my house with a bunch of luggage in his arms, but instead of being excited and hugging eachother, we both stood there awkwardly - partly due to his hands being full, partly due to having first met eachother. He was to stay at my house, which is a bit odd seeing as how he'd never be able to because I still live with my family. He was going to stay in David's room since he's gone to school.

(Time lapses)

All the sudden, I'm in my bedroom, and I've only got on a T-shirt and panties. On my bed is Mike (Kelsey's little sister's boyfriend. Weird, I know). He is laying on my bed naked, playing with himself. When he sees me, he pulls me to him and says many crude things to me (I can't remember exactly what he said). Then he tries to pull me on top of him and wants me to basically have sex with him. I resist. He keeps trying and he's forcing my head down to his crotch at this point. I start yelling.

Meanwhile, during all of this, my family is in the other room talking and Jake is in there talking with them. After I started screaming, I see him come in the room. He grabs Mike and lifts him off the floor and pins him to the wall. Then he takes him outside where supposedly he kicked his ass (I never saw it, but it was understood).

My family seems to disappear, and I'm the only one in the house now. I stay in my room, which is now empty except for a chair in the corner. I lay down on a blanket that's on the wooden floor and curl up in a ball. Jake comes in and asks if I'm okay. I don't respond. He sits in the chair. And slowly keeps scooting the chair up to me. I am very afraid, even of him. When he gets right next to me, he slides out of the chair and lays beside me, putting his hand on my waist.

Once he touches me, I calm down. And we just lay there.

No comments: