Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It seems my emotions and thoughts are just like Florida weather: unpredictable. The other day, I went to school with misting rain that grew to downpour, two hours later the sun was shining brilliantly and the sky was baby blue, two more hours and I leave the confides of shelter to see that thick fog has creeped into the day. I walked to my car and saw the vast parking lot; the grey smokey fog nearly kissing the like-coloured cement. It was an eerie sort of feeling driving down the highway. On one side of the road was sunshine, and on the other side was fog. I was caught in the middle. Such contrasting conditions, right beside eachother. Will it rain; will it shine? Frigid cold or humid warmth? Unpredictability, however confusing and jumbled it may be at times, seems to simply be the way it is. The way it is. You can live in Florida your whole life and still be surprised by the weather patterns. Who knows what I'll feel or think today...

No comments: