Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm excited.


The job interview went really well. It's between me and another girl my age for the job, but Maritza (the woman who interviewed me and my possible boss) pretty much said that I am the better candidate. So I will know by Monday if I got the job. It's great because it'll give me experience, it's $10/hour, flexible schedule, and I can get bonuses ($25 cash for each bonus).

I just need to find a place to live now and also settle the when and where of my Fall classes.

This weekend looks to be fun. Tomorrow I go swimming with the girls, then go to the beach for my star gazing thru telescopes, then Mary and I go to a club/bar for a concert and other fun things til 2am, THEN drive up to Kingsland. After that I'm driving to Valdosta to hang with the other girls of mine for a few days, then coming home for July 4th. It should be a lot of fun...

No comments: